HomeHome  Log in  RegisterRegister  www.phr.com.phwww.phr.com.ph  SearchSearch  

Share | 
 

 Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mielle02
Junior
Junior


Number of posts : 86
Age : 23
Location : Caloocan City
Registration date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

CLAUDIA SANTIAGO 30 each
Save the Last Dance For Me
Sadie's Secret Love
Daffodil
The Day he Met June
When Kali Met Grant
Romancing Sunday Rose (256pages) - 50

Your Love is Better than ..
Pansit Miki
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Cotton Candy
Popsicle

pa-reserve po Smile
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

ok, noted po

mielle02 wrote:
CLAUDIA SANTIAGO 30 each
Save the Last Dance For Me
Sadie's Secret Love
Daffodil
The Day he Met June
When Kali Met Grant
Romancing Sunday Rose (256pages) - 50

Your Love is Better than ..
Pansit Miki
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Cotton Candy
Popsicle

pa-reserve po Smile
Back to top Go down
aisteru07
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: sis pareserved   Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 pm

CORA CLEMENTE
Man of my Dreams - rare and collectible - 45 each

Man of my dreams 16 - The Ruthless Romantic 1
Man of my dreams 17 - The Ruthless Romantic 12
Man of my dreams 23 - The Crude Hunk
Man of my dreams 28 The Bewitching Stranger 1
Man of my dreams 29 The Bewitching Stranger 2
Man of my dreams 36 - Mr. High & Mighty 1
Man of my dreams 37 - Mr. High & Mighty 2
Man Of My dreams 56 - The Shadow In The Dark
Man of my dreams 57 The Rule Breaker
Man Of My dreams 58 - The Spy Who loved Me
Man of my dreams 64 The Velvet Lion

ilang days reservation mo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/skybluish
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 pm

usually 1 to 2 weeks.. maximum na yung 2 weeks.

aisteru07 wrote:
CORA CLEMENTE
Man of my Dreams - rare and collectible - 45 each

Man of my dreams 16 - The Ruthless Romantic 1
Man of my dreams 17 - The Ruthless Romantic 12
Man of my dreams 23 - The Crude Hunk
Man of my dreams 28 The Bewitching Stranger 1
Man of my dreams 29 The Bewitching Stranger 2
Man of my dreams 36 - Mr. High & Mighty 1
Man of my dreams 37 - Mr. High & Mighty 2
Man Of My dreams 56 - The Shadow In The Dark
Man of my dreams 57 The Rule Breaker
Man Of My dreams 58 - The Spy Who loved Me
Man of my dreams 64 The Velvet Lion

ilang days reservation mo?
Back to top Go down
aisteru07
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 pm

greggy wrote:
usually 1 to 2 weeks.. maximum na yung 2 weeks.

aisteru07 wrote:
CORA CLEMENTE
Man of my Dreams - rare and collectible - 45 each

Man of my dreams 16 - The Ruthless Romantic 1
Man of my dreams 17 - The Ruthless Romantic 12
Man of my dreams 23 - The Crude Hunk
Man of my dreams 28 The Bewitching Stranger 1
Man of my dreams 29 The Bewitching Stranger 2
Man of my dreams 36 - Mr. High & Mighty 1
Man of my dreams 37 - Mr. High & Mighty 2
Man Of My dreams 56 - The Shadow In The Dark
Man of my dreams 57 The Rule Breaker
Man Of My dreams 58 - The Spy Who loved Me
Man of my dreams 64 The Velvet Lion

ilang days reservation mo?


cge po pareserved po.. kunin ko po yan..
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/skybluish
mielle02
Junior
Junior


Number of posts : 86
Age : 23
Location : Caloocan City
Registration date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 pm

pano po mode of payment? Smile
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 pm

gcash po or BPI deposit

mielle02 wrote:
pano po mode of payment? Smile
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:05 pm

@aisteru07, noted yung reservation mo.
Back to top Go down
mielle02
Junior
Junior


Number of posts : 86
Age : 23
Location : Caloocan City
Registration date : 2011-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:36 pm

greggy wrote:
gcash po or BPI deposit

mielle02 wrote:
pano po mode of payment? Smile

may pm po ako Smile
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:53 pm

@mielle02, nag-reply na ako sa pm mo.
Back to top Go down
aisteru07
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 13
Age : 24
Location : Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:13 pm

sis.. i need your details so i can settle my payment tomorrow.. Tnx I'll wait your reply..
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/skybluish
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 am

@aisteru, sis ok na lahat yung order mo except The Ruthless Romantic 1 & 2. Hindi ko mahanap yung books.
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 am

added Man of my dreams 48 - The Heartbreaker
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 pm

updated! added Old Pbs by Claudia Santiago and Amanda
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:20 am

updated
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 am

added Raquel Panganiban books and My Best Friend, Pete by Rose Tan
Back to top Go down
are
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 25
Age : 24
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:11 am

Sis, pakidagdag sakin ung Romantiko:)
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:16 pm

noted sis..

are wrote:
Sis, pakidagdag sakin ung Romantiko:)
Back to top Go down
are
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 25
Age : 24
Registration date : 2010-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:35 am

Sis, sent you a pm. nareceive mo ba?
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 am

yes, kakareply ko lang sis

are wrote:
Sis, sent you a pm. nareceive mo ba?
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 pm

added Jorina Reyes SBU series and Fiorella
Back to top Go down
christineleria
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:20 am

do you still have man of my dreams batch 2? i'd like to buy. thank you
Back to top Go down
christineleria
Newbie
Newbie


Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 am

i'll buy first the first 10 of man of my dreams batch 2 if you have it. can i have the list. thank you.
Back to top Go down
greggy
Senior
Senior


Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:18 pm

available na yung:
Man of my dreams 16 - The Ruthless Romantic 1
Man of my dreams 17 - The Ruthless Romantic 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos    Today at 3:52 am

Back to top Go down
 
Pocketbooks for sale - 20 pesos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Cory Sterbai Corydoras for sale
» Buster for Sale
» Enston sale my 50 wolseley
» young l144 for sale
» SeiFeR's Wood Elves (2011-05-12 Still for sale)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MISCELLANEOUS :: Advertisement-
Jump to: